Infographic text included for screen readers:
Top 10 Reasons for Cloud Hosters to Become a Citrix Service Partner
How much of the $243 billion that SMBs will spend on cloud services in 20181 will you capture? If you say, "not enough", then it's time to increase revenue, margins, and grow your business by expanding beyond cloud hosting? As a Citrix Service Provider Partner, you can offer new alternatives for your dedicated hosting customers with a multi-tenant option that provides a new business model and lower price point.
Still not convinced? Here are 10 reasons why you should become a Citrix Service Provider Partner.
Your Customers Need This!
- Customers are looking for cloud services from a managed services partner they can trust.
There’s Massive Market for This!
- Differentiated cloud service offerings and alternatives to dedicated hosting provide high margin growth potential.
- Existing Citrix partners anticipate revenue growth in multi-tenant hosted applications and desktops in the next twelve months6
- Capture your piece of the hosted apps and desktops market.
- Workspace as a Service market is expected to grow from $4.76B in 2014 to $9.41B in 20194
- IDC projects a 42%+ CAGR for hosted workspaces through 20185
There’s Huge Business Opportunity Here for You!
- Cloud services are ideal solutions for the SMB market.
- 50% Citrix Service Provider Partners target customers with less than 100 users
- 25% Citrix Service Provider Partners target customers with less than 50 users6
- Realize margins of 45% on a complete, business ready hosted workspaces solution that can be sold for an average of $100/user/month6.
- Grow your business with new monthly recurring revenue streams.
- Cloud focused Microsoft partners see 50% of revenue coming from recurring revenue
- Cloud partners are more profitable, grow faster, and see more recurring revenue8.
- 2x Growth
- 1.5x Gross profit
- 1.8x Recurring revenue
- Reduce your operating costs and offer existing and new customers alternative options to dedicated hosting with a multi-tenant hosting option, which offers a lower cost infrastructure.
Here’s How the Citrix Service Provider Program Helps You
- Technical guidance needed to build and scale a multi-tenant hosted workspaces infrastructure, and easy go-to-market resources for launching and driving demand of hosted services including turn-key sales presentations, infographics, tele-guides, and videos.
- No up-front costs or license fees – you don’t pay Citrix until you bill your first customer, which reduces your risk and helps you manage cash flow.
1AMI, Worldwide SMB Trends and Transformation
2IDC, IDC InfoBrief: Customers Need Channel Partners
3 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2016
4 MDC Research, Microsoft Cloud Profitability Scenarios Research Summary Report, May 2015
5 IDC Worldwide Hosted Workspace-as-a-Service, September 2015
6MDC Research, Microsoft Cloud Profitability Scenarios Research Summary Report, May 2015
7 2017 Workspace Services and Desktops-as-a-Service Global Market Trends
8451 Research Webinar for Citrix, July 2015
9 IDC eBook, sponsored by Microsoft, The Modern Microsoft Partner Series, Part 1: The Booming Cloud Opportunity, 2016